February went by in a whirlwind!! Henry had a birthday! He's 7!! We flew to Ohio to help welcome my parents home from their mission in Kenya. Those 2 things will get posts of their own. Here are a few pictures of the rest of the month!!
Lars and I had a little misunderstanding. Every couple of weeks Lars stops at Sam's Club to get gas and pick up some milk on his way home from work. He called me the week before Valentine's Day and said, "I'm going to get gas, do you need anything?" I replied, "I need some flour and milk." Imagine my surprise when he came home with 1 bunch of roses and 2 bunches of filler from Sam's Club. They are beautiful! He proceeded to arrange them (yeah - he does that!) and I got busy with dinner and bedtime and nightly business. The next day I thought, "I wonder where Lars put my flour? He must have left it in the car." Since we switched cars that morning I went out and found an empty car - no flour. I looked on the receipt that he had left on the counter and it said 100 bul flrs. Still confused... I assumed that it was abbreviation for 100 lbs of bulk flour. As I looked up at my flowers it hit me... He thought I TOLD him to get me flowers and he complied. I called him and asked where my flour was... it was his turn for the light bulb to go on! We laughed about it for days! I told Lars, "Thanks for the flowers but flour is much more useful to me!"
We found the best deal on cereal and had to stock up! The best part is that it wasn't a sale - they are always $1.89 a box!!
The 3 kids were being crazy!!
1 was SLEEPING!!
We were using our ultraslow camera to get a shot of the kids jumping! It was pretty comical!
1 comment:
I love seeing your family and how they are growing and changing. I bet it was the best to see your parents. I can not wait to see the pictures of your trip. And those are beautiful flowers and kudos to Lars for obeying.
Post a Comment