* Lars * Cristi * Kayla * Henry * Jack * Brinley *
Friday, September 7, 2012
Summer Stuff
Mother's Day 2012 - Me and my DARLING kids!
Brinley did have a birthday in June and she did in fact turn 4. Just goes to show that things that don't make it to this blog DO actually happen anyway! (don't you love the old, too small soccer cleats in the corner?)
We went to an outdoor symphony on July 3rd. Man, it was sooooo hot! Those fans were LIFESAVERS!!! We only stayed 'til "halftime" then headed home to get some shut eye before the parade on the 4th.
2 comments:
I can not believe how big your kids are getting. Brinley is such a doll! I am glad you had a fun summer!
What adorable children. We sure miss you guys! I can't believe baby Brinley is now 4.
Post a Comment