Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Utah

We visited with Lars' brother in Springville and realized once again that we don't get to see them often enough! The kids really get along so well (so do the adults).
They do clean up pretty good.

Jack and Brinley - I have been asked a couple of times if they are twins. As she gets bigger I think that will happen more and more.Kayla and our darling cousin Krista.

Teeter-totter bread and water... (can't remember the rest)

These 2 little yahoos were in this Cozy Coupe cop car all night long. Brinley would sit in it and Jack would go and sit in her lap or push her out the bottom. They were so funny! I pulled on of those cars out of our neighbors garbage, cleaned it up and let the kids play in it until it took up too much space in the garage and I gave it to the DI. I wish I had it now...

No comments: