This blog has been very negledted lately! Our official 'summer' has come to an end with Kayla and Henry starting school this week. I had surgery about 4 weeks ago so I was out of comission for a little while. It was a laparoscopic hysterectomy so it was nonenvasive and the recovery was pretty quick. Here are some random pics of the last few weeks. I swear Kayla and Jack are still part of our family!
I couldn't resist this shot. Thanks for the 'Super Henry' cape mom.
Since most of Brinley's shirts don't have the snap crotch anymore she loves to lift up her shirt and if that wasn't bad enough she sticks it in her mouth!
Her first chocolate frosting/graham cracker... yummy
Brin loves to be outside. She hears the vertical blinds being opened and runs as fast as she can so she can be the first one out the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment